Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nestle 100 Tahun Di Sisi Mu

It was great to work for a company which has rooted in Malaysia for 100 years. It feels great to be part of it and also part of the company vision 'Nourishing Malaysia'. We recently had the 100 years celebration at Dataran Merdeka and lots of people were there. Althought those who were on duty didn't get to enjoy the show much as we were busy entertaining visitors and sampling our products but it was great. Fireworks lasted about 10 minutes and the concert featured big names like Sheila Majid, Mizz Nina, Penny Tai, Hujan and Anuar Zain.


What Nestle means to me? i guess every employee will have different experiences with the company. As for me i just feel that Nestle is part of me and many has asked me why don't you leave the company when you have so much better offers outside. There are emotional feeling involve as i've grown up with Nestle. It will be hard for me to leave as Nestle is like my second mother who has brought me up to what i am now.


I still remember when i started working for Nestle when i was in Form 5. I started working coz my Mom works for Nestle at that time. I was then a part time promoter for Nestle Yogurt and Ice Cream. Will always get some sample from the distributors to take home. Still remember that my house fridge full of yogurt and ice cream. i grew up with that.


And it's not just the food that i enjoy but also the values. I still remember how the executive thought me about the business in ice cream and yogurt. Tactics that they use and also the values of the company. I feel at home at Nestle as the company has been part of my growing up in term of nourishing me physically and also mentally.



Nestle Celebrating 100 years and beyond..........




Hope that this is where i Start my journey and also it will be where i Finish with..........

No comments: