Thursday, July 12, 2012

Vietnam

It took me 3 attempt to log in to this blog.....That proves how long i did not update my blog.....maybe coz my dear was hogging on my laptop....

Just to update abit on travel.

Just visited Vietnam last month and it was a trip full of clothing......
































Nothing much to see there except at Chu Chi which is about 2 hours drive out of Saigon (Ho Chi Minh). It's really amaizing how they dig the the tunnel which has 3 layers and 250KM long....beside that nothing much at Saigon and drinking at the roadside seems to be the trend there. Lots and i mean LOTS of motobike......took me 10 mins to cross the road.
Hotel we stayed at was great providing free wifi n the hospitality was great. You can book at www.seventyhotel.com. Room is spacious but the lift is kida small and also the stairways it's like going into Chu Chi tunnel. But the room was great.

No comments: