Sunday, September 9, 2012

iPad Apps

Got my new toy to play with "iPad New". It's suppose to be my dears birthday present so that I can get my laptop back but she's sticking to the laptop.....so the iPad sticks with me for now....

Unlike my iPhone which I've jailbreak, still can't find any program to jailbreak my iPad. Meaning I have to search for free Apps. I've downloaded a few games which is kinda fun and addictive. Some need to be online to play and some you can play offline. Here's a few.

Online:
Paradise Cove: it's about collecting money and woods to built your village. There's also an exploration to explore treasures and pirates involved. Mermaids offers you a gambling chance to double your money......kinda fun but it takes time to built the village and exploration.technolog


Diamond Dash: a puzzle game which can be very addictive coz it connects you to your Facebook friends who's also playing and shows you your ranking amongs your friend.....the challenge is on....


Hay Day : this is similar with FarmVille where you start your own farm. Farming not just vege and fruits but also milks and bacons....all this are to be cooked into food that can be sold to earn money to improve the farm. 


Castle Master: this is about how to conquer castle from the enemy by upgrading castle and training knights and warrior. It can get a bit boring after some time but it's quite addictive if you want to conquer all 45 castles.
 

Offline:
Samurai Def: it's Samurai vs Zombies. Kinda fun with the choices of allies you want to summons and also abilities/super power that you want to use against the Zombies. It's all about defending your village from zombies invasion. It has an online and offline version. You can also play the side of the zombies if you want. 



This are a few apps that I find interesting and it's free. Next ill be looking for photo apps....

No comments: